As promoted by the Ministry of the Environment and the United Nations Development Programme, the project “Transformation of the Market for Energy Efficiency in Brazil”, known as Projeto 3E, published its first findings.
Financed by the Interamerican Development Bank (BID) and the Global Environment Facility (GEF), the overall objective of Projeto 3E is to influence, transform and develop the energy efficiency market in commercial and public buildings in Brazil, leading the country to energy consumption with a smaller carbon footprint and greater sustainability.
In partnership with the companies Synergia and EcoSapiens, Mitsidi participated and contributed in the delivery of the published findings. Two practical guides about labeling and seven instructional videos were developed for the execution phase by Dr. Arthur Cursino and Arq. Bráullio Nunes. The materials are:
- Practical Guide about Labeling for Building Energy Efficiency – Vol. 01
- Practical Guide about Labeling for Building Energy Efficiency – Vol. 02
- Video 1 – Introduction to ENCE in Buildings
- Video 2 – ENCE and Envelopment
- Video 3 – ENCE and Illumination
- Video 4 – ENCE and Air Conditioning
- Video 5 – Content summarized for Awareness
- Video 6 – Introduction to the simulation method of EE for Buildings
- Video 7 – About ProjetEEE
- Video 8 – Awareness of users of the solar water heating system
The material highlights the importance of the Brazilian Program of Building Labeling (PBE Edifica), presenting step by step the process of labeling and models of the Etiqueta Nacional de Conservação de Energia (ENCE).
Mitsidi would like to thank the partners involved for the intense participation in this project of transforming the course of the Brazilian market towards sustainable development.